Remastered Tools 101 is an opportunity to examine our relationship to knowledge and our theories of change as they relate to the work we do as scholars and the work we empower with our scholarship. We will investigate how dependence on systems that are NOT community accountable are cultivated even in the most seemingly radical fields and support each other in creating visions for our own community accountability.
Applications for Remastered Tools 101 are now open. Our next session is April 2013, Tuesday evenings at 7pm ET (4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23)
The April 2013 Remastered Tools 101 Course also includes a Bonus Been There Genius Lecture by scholar, poet and disability justice activist Anjail Ahmad!
Apply by March 30th.
For insights from past participants in the Remastered Tools 101 Webinar check out:
- Survival is Not (An Academic Skill): A Group Poem
- Active Being: Remastered Tools 101 Participants Speak the Truth
- Daily Truth: Mantras for Remastering the Day
- Remastered Tools 101 Podcast
The Remastered Tools 101 Webinar includes:
- a workbook based on Audre Lorde’s The Master’s Tools
- 4 live webinar discussion sessions facilitated by Alexis Pauline Gumbs and attended by aligned visionary underrepresented scholars
- inclusion in an ongoing networking google-group for webinar graduates
- group theme songs to rock to while you smash the system
Required Reading: Audre Lorde’s The Master’s Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master’s House
Rate: (Sliding scale $100-200) or FREE for one-on-one or cohort coaching clients.
To apply for the Remastered Tools 101 Webinar email email@example.com with your responses to the following questions:
Contact information: (phone, email)
Who are you and what are you up to?
Why do you want to take this webinar?